This is an online pulpit where the eyes of men are opened to the True standard of the HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS God has set for His people, the Church. Here, like Elijah, we beseech all Christians and the compromising Church of today to strip themselves of worldliness and return to the TRUE WORSHIP OF YAHWEH in order to remain spotless and without wrinkle, as we await the glorious appearing of our LORD, Saviour and Judge, JESUS CHRIST; and we also call on humanity as a whole to embrace JESUS CHRIST, THE LORD OF ALL, so that they can be enabled by the HOLY SPIRIT to decode the wiles of the devil, the arch-enemy of man, so that they can escape the impending wrath of GOD upon Satan, his angels and the wicked.
We also teach Biblical Sexual Purity on our other website. Biblical Sexual Purity is a ministerial branch of Eagle Eye Opener Global outreach, Incorporated. It is a Christian site, an online community where the topic of Human Sexuality is addressed in the light of God’s Word. At Biblical Sexual Purity Hosanna David assists those that are struggling with sexual sins and those seeking Godly counsels. It is a community of seekers of the truth.
Eagle Eye Opener Global Outreach is supported by contributions from individuals who partner with the ministry.
- As a Christian organisation our main aim is to promote and propagate the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Nigeria, across the world and on the internet.
- To teach the undiluted truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, watch against heresies and promote the tenets of Christianity.
- To serve as a forerunner of the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus by creating awareness of His Coming.
- To produce and publish Christian literatures, documentaries, sermons, messages, end time news and revelations.
- To partner with other Christians across all denominations and other organisations in order to propagate the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To support and promote the right to freedom of expression and press.
- To promote Biblical Sexual Purity and Godly Sexuality.
- To do all things whatsoever necessary or convenient in carrying out the work of the ministry for the furtherance of the purpose of which the organisation is formed.
- To receive materials and equipment from local and International bodies in furtherance of the above.