The open secret plot to Islamise Nigeria is unveiling at its fastest speed but unfortunately, many Nigerian Christians are sleeping. From Shariah law embedded in our constitution, killing of Christians, destruction of Churches, Boko Haram saga, jihadist suicide bombing, Fulani Herdsmen attack, grazing reserve bill, we have gradually come to the Islamic plan of dominating and enslaving Nigerian Christians through the offer of non-interest loans – a subtle way of colonising the Nigerian economy.
By Hosanna E.E. David
Fools usually say, “if you want to eat with the devil use a long spoon,” forgetting that the devil is a spirit. This is a call on all Christians in Nigeria and beyond to be watchful and remain steadfast to their faith, without compromise because the “love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows” (1Timothy 6:10).
Nigerian Christians, here is the test of your love for your God and the genuineness of the faith you profess!
HISTORY OF JAIZ BANK PLC
Jaiz Bank Plc is the first non-interest bank in Nigeria. The institution was founded in 2003, as Jaiz International Plc. On 11th November 2011, Jaiz International received an operational license from the Central Bank of Nigeria, to operate as a regional bank. On 6 January 2012, the institution commenced business as Jaiz Bank Plc in offices and branches in Abuja, Kaduna and Kano. As at December 2013, it had 11 branches in Nigeria.
Last month, the Chairman, Jaiz Bank, Umaru Mutallab, announced the development so far that Jaiz Bank Plc is set to spread its operations to all states of the federation, as it has obtained a national banking licence from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN. Alhaji Umaru Mutallab, disclosed this at a meeting with the President-General of the Nigerian National Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs and Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Saad Abubakar IV, in Abuja. Mutallab said, “As a regional bank, Jaiz has operated in 12 states (in Northern Nigeria) but with the new license we can now spread to all parts of the country. We will open branches in the 36 states of the federation.”
Earlier, in the 1990s the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) rejected Al Qaeda request for banking licence in Nigeria. On Monday 4th July 2011 the then Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi said, “in the early 1990s two applications were received and processed for Islamic banking licence: Al Barka Bank and Al Qaeda Bank. However, those two banks could not meet the requirement for the grant of a final licence”.
But the Muslims did not give up on their dream of dominating the Nigerian economy. With the promulgation of BOFIA, Banking and Other Financial Institutions Act they found a better legal ground to carry out their plot.
The former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, according to Vanguard News, insisted that he would pursue the current move for the establishment of Islamic banks in the country unless stopped by a law court, as according to him, the history of Islamic banking dated back to 1991.
He further said concerning Jaiz Bank, “The history of Islamic Banking in Nigeria dates back to 1991 with the promulgation of BOFIA, Banking and Other Financial Institutions Act which provided the legal guidelines for the regulation of non-interest of profit/loss sharing banking in the country”
OWNERSHIP OF JAIZ BANK PLC
The shares of stock of Jaiz Bank Plc, are privately held. Although the detailed shareholding remains largely unknown, the five major shareholder groups are depicted below:
Ranks and Names of Owners of Jaiz Bank Plc
1 Islamic Development Bank
2 Foreign Institutional Investors
3 Foreign Private Investors
4 Nigerian Institutional Investors
5 Nigerian Private Investors
I don’t think that there is much doubt about it that one of the reasons the privacy of the stock ownership of Jaiz Bank is not far from concealing the hidden agenda of the islamisation of Nigeria. Even though the shareholders are made unknown to the public looking at the ranking alone and the number of foreign Islamic shareholders we can be able to tell that this Jaiz Bank is not far from the Al Barka Bank and Al Qaeda Bank whose requests to operate Islamic banking in Nigeria were turned down.
AGGRESSIVE WIDESPREAD OF JAIZ BANK IN NIGERIA
Jaiz Bank has been granted a nationwide license to operate in the 36 states in Nigeria.
According to Redahlia, Alhaji Umaru Abdul Mutallab, Chairman of the Bank, speaking at the company’s Fourth (4th) Annual General Meeting in Abuja said, the results have demonstrated continued growth and operational efficiency for the bank and “in the next five years, I see this bank (Insha Allah) in every nook and cranny of this country and other Sub-Saharan African countries. In sub-Saharan West Africa, there’s still the big problem of paucity of banking services. The Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) do not have adequate access to financial services. So this bank wants to champion the funding of small and medium scale enterprises.”
Do not forget that the richest man in Africa Aliko Dangote is a Nigerian and a Muslim therefore the widespread of Islamic banks in Nigeria is not to be argued.
Also, Nigeria being the giant of Africa, any plan to islamise African countries has everything to do with Nigeria as the prime target.
HOW ISLAMIC BANKS MAKE THEIR MONEY
Jaiz Bank doesn’t charge interest for loans yet they posted a Profit After Tax (PAT) of N794.2 million for the financial year ended December 2015; representing an increase of 576 percent when compared with N126.8 million recorded in the previous year. What is their secret? The secret is only a change of the word “INTEREST” to “PROFIT”.
The “PROFIT” strategy is a subtle means of making sure that the Quran is not broken as they are ready to explain it off to their own favour in order to make money from borrowers but the facts remain that they practically make money from their clients in a very cunning way.
According to Quora here are some of the ways islamic banks make their money:
• Mushaarakah (Profit and Loss Sharing): This is an arrangement where you give the bank your capital, and it seeks out projects for growth and invests in them. The profits and/or loss is shared between you and the bank. It is kind of like a direct investment mutual fund. Importantly the rate of return is not fixed and there is some element of risk.
• Ijaarah (rental): The bank purchases an asset and rents it to the client. It could possibly end in purchase, similar to a lease agreement.
• Ijaarah Muntahiya bittamleek (rental with eventual ownership): This is an arrangement where the bank rents an asset, eg. a house, to a client. Over time, the client pays the bank more than the pure rent price for the asset. This excess is used to increase the share of ownership of the asset, such that by the end of the term, the client owns 100% of the asset.
You can end up losing your collataral/properties in case you fail to meet up with payments.
In fact there are Muslim scholars who still argue seriously that this method is not different from charging borrowers direct interest since the goal of both systems is making money from the clients, only that one calls the money realised “INTEREST” while the other calls it “PROFIT”.
INTEREST- FREE: LOVE FOR NIGERIANS OR A ONE-WAY DOOR TO ISLAMIC SLAVERY?
Quran (9:41) says, “Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, AND STRIVE WITH YOUR WEALTH and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew.”
The major aim of Islamic Banking in Nigeria (as in other places where they are operating) is nothing else than Muslims obeying the above Quran verse which commands them to “STRIVE WITH YOUR WEALTH and your lives in the way of Allah!”
According to AllAfrica, Jaiz Bank recorded an operating loss of N1.07 billion in 2012. Despite this huge loss Jaiz Bank still keep to maintaining non-interest policy.
Here is a mind-blowing revelation:
– According to Jaiz Bank Plc site, it is stated clearly in its vision and values that Jaiz Bank is “100% SHARI’A COMPLIANT” and it is not ready to “SACRIFICE SHARI’A PRINCIPLES FOR PROFIT” neither will it “IMITATE OTHER BANKS” yet “the Bank is being positioned to be a national bank offering its services to all regardless of religious beliefs” of whom Christians are the target. Shari’ah (Islamic law) does not support Riba (usury) therefore for it to be “100% SHARI’AH COMPLIANT” it must also be interest free. Islamic Banking is based on the belief that “ALL FORMS OF INTEREST ARE RIBA AND HENCE PROHIBITED” yet they hypocritically make you pay interest called “PROFIT”.
– Jaiz Bank is not standing alone but it is heavily funded by Islamic Development Bank, Foreign Institutional Investors, Foreign Private Investors and rich Muslims just to achieve their aim.
– Jaiz Bank like other Islamic Banks is under the supervision of Sharia advisory councils and consultants. On the running of Islamic Banks strictly in accordance with the sharia Khan wrote, “A Shariah Supervisory Board (SSB) is an independent body of specialized jurists in fiqh al-mu’amalat (Islamic commercial jurisprudence)… The Shariah Supervisory Board is entrusted with the duty of directing, reviewing and supervising the activities of the Islamic financial institution… The fatwas (legal opinions) and ruling of the Board shall be binding.” Why should a Christian subject himself/herself to be judged by pagan laws? Because of money?
– Jaiz Bank is set to collaborate with the Nigerian government through various empowerment programmes. According to National Directorate of Employment, The Director General of the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Mallam Abubakar Mohammed has already committed over N30M to over 3,000 persons, each beneficiary receieving N10,000 as grant to either boost or start a micro business.
This is definitely a trap to Christians, empowering citizens through a Sharia Bank. Christians must be at their watch against this ugly development of penetrating our beloved nation for islamisation. As poverty looms and spreads widely and deepens in these hard times, many vulnerable Christians are likely to fall victims to Islamic wiles.
– According to WorldStage News online, Mallam Ismail Adamu, the Group Head, Public Sector of the bank said at the Maiden edition of the bank’s South West Shareholders’ Forum in Ibadan that the bank, Jaiz bank “had a capital base of N42 billion as at June, 2015 and A CUSTOMER BASE OF 139,977 WITH 73 PER CENT OF THEM CHRISTIANS.”
If this true then we must know that their plans are secretly working. Every Christian should wake up now.
– For Jaiz Islamic banking agenda to be more effective Jaiz Charity and Development Foundation was also set up. This organisation is majorly funded through annual donations from the profit of the Jaiz bank. This is a cool way of presenting Islamic Banking so that it will look attractive but behind the door there is a huge hidden agenda: the islamisation of Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
– Takaful which is an Islamic insurance concept which is grounded in Islamic muamalat (Islamic banking), observing the rules and regulations of Islamic law is already in operation in Nigeria some years ago now.
MY ADVICE TO CHRISTIANS
1. Don’t take loans from any Islamic Bank. You will end up paying “interest” only that it will be called “Profit”. It is all money realised from you at the end of it all.
2. Every operation of Islamic Banking is guided by Sharia law. Therefore, stay clear if you don’t want a direct imposition of Sharia law on you.
3. Do not patronise this bank in any way. If you do you will be strengthening this Bank to dominate the Nigerian economy.
4. Don’t allow the Nigerian government at any level to carry out any form of relief or empowerment programme to the free citizens of this country. If we do we will be allowing these people to dominate the Nigerian economy the same way they have dominated the Nigerian Armed Forces (The Nigerian Police Force, The Nigerian army, The Nigerian Air Force and all paramilitary groups) and our territories (and probably even some of our families because many of our girls are marrying their children and are giving birth to children christened Musa Chidi, Buhari Kome, Abdusalam Akpos, Muhamadu Christain, etc.). This Bank which is religious to the core (“100 percent Shari’a compliant”) would also be policitised to the detriment of Christians.
5. Don’t Work in Jaiz Bank or Islamic Insurance Company
If you work in these financial institutions remember you will definitely:
– Keep Shari’a law. Do not forget that Jaiz Bank is “100% SHARI’A COMPLIANT” and it is not ready to “SACRIFICE SHARI’A PRINCIPLES FOR PROFIT”. This means that for you to work with them you must be ready to be “100% SHARI’A COMPLIANT”.
– You will sacrifice going to Church on Sundays: Even though banks do not operate openly on Sundays they will devise means to weaken your Christian faith by assigning jobs to you to do on Sundays that you supposed to serve your God.
– Be ready to wear Hijab if you are a female.
– You will pray to Allah with them 5 times every day. This is the practice of Islam and you cannot practise your own religion there because Jaiz Bank is not ready to “SACRIFICE SHARI’A PRINCIPLES FOR PROFIT”.
– No matter how loving and kind you may think they are to you you still remain an infidel to them who deserve nothing but death. In case you don’t know till now here are some verses from the Quran that give Muslims the “legal right” to kill you when you refuse to convert to Islam:
i. Quran (2:191-193) 191. “And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.”
192. “But if they cease, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)”
ii. Quran (2:244) – “Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.”
iii. Quran (2:216)- “Fighting* (holy fighting in Allah’s Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.”
iv. Quran (3:56) – “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”
v. Quran (3:151) – “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority”.
vi. Quran (4:74) – “Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.”
vii. Quran (4:76) – “Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…”
viii. Quran (4:89) – “They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”
ix. Quran (5:33) – “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement”
x. Quran (8:12) – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them” No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.
xi. Quran (8:15) – “O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey’s end.”
xii. Quran (8:39) – “And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah”
xiii. Quran (8:57) – “If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember.”
xiv. Quran (8:67) – “It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land…”
xv. Quran (8:59-60) – “And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah’s Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy.”
xvi. Quran (8:65) – “O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight…”
xvii. Quran (9:5) – “So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”
xviii. Quran (9:14) – “Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people.”
xix. Quran (9:29) – “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”
NOTE: “People of the Book” refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. Verse 9:33 tells Muslims that Allah has charted them to make Islam “superior over all religions.” This chapter was one of the final “revelations” from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad’s companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.
xx. Quran (9:30) – “And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!”
If you love yourself and the freedom of worship that you enjoy today (which is no longer free in the Northern part of Nigeria, even in Lagos), please stand on your watch and fight for our tomorrow and the future of our children and the unborn generation.
Nigerian Christians please remember the 7 Churches in Asia Minor (modern Turkey) that the Book of Revelation was written to. Where are they today? Those Churches are no longer in existence. Only less than 2 percent of Turkey are Christians. Up to 98 percent of the population are Muslims, Christians are obviously a minority religion in Turkey. Many of the Cathedrals they built have been converted to Mosques and tourist centres.
Do not give up on your faith because of financial gains.
Share this post so that every Christian in Nigeria and beyond can read it.