By Hosanna E.E. David
“I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN” (Rev. 2:9)... “Behold, I will make them of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie” (Rev. 3:9)
The above are the very words of Jesus Christ to the Churches in and Smyrna Philadelphia respectively.
Satan had always tried to infiltrate the Church of God right from time. He succeeded in infiltrating the perfect relationship Adam and Eve had with God and made it sour. Just the way he does today.
Daniel interpreting the dream of the King described two different opposing kingdoms mingling unsuccessfully. This revelation is one of the first eschatological revelations in the Bible on Satan’s infiltration of the Church: “And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay (Daniel 2:43).
Jesus warned sternly in Matt. 7:15:
“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”
Again Jesus warned His Disciples:
“Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name saying, I am Christ, and shall deceive many” (Matthew 24:4-5).
A statement I make time and time again: “Satan goes to Church!” is born out of many personal experiences and scriptural revelation and predictions that are playing live in our days.
The Church of today (because of the numerous “wolves in sheep clothing”) is one of the most corrupt institutions of the world. Others may pretend about this TRUTH but without pretence, fear and any form of apology, I stand to expose the corruption, deception and the overall satanic practices in our contemporary Church – the Laodecian Church that is neither hot nor cold. (Rev.3:15-17). I am in no way saying that the Body of Christ (Church of Christ) is corrupt, either in part or whole but what I am saying is that many of those who call themselves “Christians and Children of God” are the real “Antichrists,” “…certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ” (Jude 4). These ones are in to “scatter the Sheep” (John 10:12), for this is the one of the major assignments of the “wolves in sheep clothing” (Matt. 7:15).
In fact, I have not seen anything that is more corrupt and deceptive than:
- A lamp that radiates or shines out darkness.
Jesus exclaimed woefully:
“If therefore the light that is in thee be the darkness, how great is that darkness!” (Matt. 6:23).
- A Christian who “perfectly” serves God and mammon/money
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon (Matt. 6:24);
- A “holy altar” openly dedicated to God but underneath are ritualistic and demonic offerings on a satanic altar (Ezekiel 8:6-17);
- A Church building in which “Christians” worship but the same is primarily a witchcraft coven and a demonic shrine: (Ezekiel 8:6-17);
- Pastors who eat and drink on the LORD’S table and on the table of devils (1 Cor. 10:21);;
- Pastors who oversee God’s people (the Church) yet the very same pastors” are the heads of witchcraft covens and/or other satanic kingdoms;
- Prophets and miracle workers who do miracles deceptively in the name of Jehovah with the dark powers of the same Satan they insult openly, (Matt. 7:22-23; 24:11; Rev. 13:14; 16:14; 19:20). This is BLASPHEMY! (Rev. 2:9).
- Pastors and members who promote and do the very things their core beliefs oppose and preach against;
- Pastors and Church members who rail curses and fire upon Satan in the open yet they anchor the survival of their lives on demonic protection, the use of charms, talisman, witchcraft and occult powers?
Yet I am not startled by any of these because these Satan and these people are merely fulfilling the scripture. These are things that were revealed in the Bible that there shall be “Wolves in sheep clothing” (Matt. 7:15). We are never to be discouraged by these things, rather we should be encouraged, knowing that many are called but few are chosen.
Brethren, this is the very end. Therefore let us be sober and keep the Faith to the end.